Imagine jumping into the driver’s seat of a company more than 100 years old. What challenges, and possibilities, would you face?
Ask Lynn Branigan, the CEO of She Runs It— an organization of professional women working in marketing, advertising and media, providing them support and a network to excel in their careers. Lynn joined the company just six years ago.
Lynn joins Socialfly Co-founder Courtney Spritzer in the MouthMedia Network studios for a conversation about leading the continued mission of the organization and her journey to success, along with a surprise and a brainstorm.
In this episode:
- Lynn’s eternal optimism
- Why jumping in and learning along the way may actually be a real recipe for success
- The power of embracing change
- Why she describes her role as sprinkling good on women in tech, media, and marketing
- Maximizing a team of just five people
- How to keep a business that started in 1912 relevant
- What it’s like taking over a legacy
- Why she wants to give employees more flexibility
- Plans for expansion in the future
- And dealing with others who have a hard time embracing that change